5 minutes alone

12 de marzo de 2010
I see you had your mind all made up you group of
Pitiful liars. before I woke to face the day, your master
Plan transpired. -something told me- this job had more to
Meet the eye. my song is not believed? my words some-
What deceiving? now I’m unwhole.

You’ve waged a war of nerves
But you can’t crush the kingdom
Can’t be what your idols are. can’t leave the scar.
You cry for compensation. I ask you please just give us...
5 minutes alone

I read your eyes, your mind was made up. you took me for
A fool. you used complexion of my skin for a counter
Rascist tool. -you can’t burn me- I’ve spilled my guts out
In the past. taken advantage of because you know where
I’ve come [from]. my past.

You’ve waged a war of nerves
But you can’t crush the kingdom
Can’t be what your idols are. can’t leave the scar.
You cry for compensation. I ask you please just give us...
5 minutes alone



3 Escribieron:

  1. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, mother fucker!!! Panteraaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

    Waaaa voló mi cráneo!!!

  1. Naninsky dijo...:

    Tuve viendo pa bajo tu blog y sólo me dieron ganas de decir..

    "Hello Georgie
    Do You Want A Balloon?

    They All Float Down Here"

  1. *Cinthia: wuakjakaja si... pantera la lleva en mala... aunque en parte este tema lo puse pa joder a alguien a una mina por ahi wuakajkajakajaka... linda yo.

    *Naninsky: Y cuando tu estés abajo... tu flotarás tambien!!!!!


    Adieu!